Blackwoods Protector carry a comprehnsive range of hazard prevention and detection equipment from industry leading brands.
Follow these simple guidelines when working with hazardous substances.
- Store them correctly.
- Make sure that all hazardous substances are labelled correctly.
- Segregate substances when required.
- Use correct procedures when dispensing.
- Transport all hazardous substances safely and in accordance with the law.
- If a task can be achieved with a safer substance - USE IT!
- Isolate exposures with ventilators at source.
- Make sure that you use the right respirator.
- Have emergency plans in place.
- Always dispose of hazardous waste in accordance with the law and with concern for any possible environmental impact.